Here is another recipe by Rebecca Subbiah. She is a registered dietitian, freelance writer and a personal trainer. Follow her on Twitter @rebeccasubbiah and check out her very cute Chow and Chatter blog. She also runs Dietitian for Hire, a consulting company located in Winston Salem North Carolina offering Freelance Writing, Nutritional Counseling, Speaking Engagements and more.
- Salmon fillets, I used Wild Alaskan.
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- lime juice to taste
- blend the cilantro, salt and pepper, olive oil, lime juice and garlic together.
- spread over the salmon and pan fry with a lid on it about 5 minutes on each side
- then when cooked add more of the glaze